(Español) PIAGGIO MEDLEY 125 C.C.
|1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days||+ days |
Franchise 500€ Deposit with credit card
Prices include taxes of 21%
+21% taxes 0.00 €
Terms and Conditions
1. Landlord, in the name and on behalf of the company Motos Pepllu S. L. and tenant, on behalf of their own, mutually recognize full legal capacity to contract. The tenant knows, understands and freely accepts, after being informed of the characteristics of the service, this contract and states that their powers have not been modified or limited, and the effect is accepted.
2. The service schedule is indicated in the appropriate office.
3. Whoever performs skate rental must possess National Identity to European Union members and Passport to the rest countries. Also you need a copy of the credit card for the bond.
4. To formalize the lease of the material is required to make a deposit of € 15. This deposit can be made by credit card or cash.
5. The renter authorizes the landlord to charge your credit or debit card all amounts accrued under this contract, both the concepts of bond, rent, damage and total or partial theft.
6. The rental skates and equipment can only be used by people that the customer name on the lease.
7. The tenant receives the skates and related equipment in perfect working condition, having revised it enough the same at the time of executing this contract.
8. The rented skates and optional equipment will be delivered Motos Pepllu Rent staff on the day and time specified in the contract. Failure to comply will result in delivery time to the customer an additional cost of € 10 per hour or fraction of an hour late. Failure to make delivery of the material on the same day as stipulated in the contract will result in an additional cost of € 15 in rent full day.
9. The tenant must take all necessary precautions to protect the skates and rented equipment damage, loss or theft. Should any of these circumstances the client immediately assumes full replacement costs incurred at market prices (rates new material).
10. We strongly recommend the use of helmets at all times.
11. The customer declares to be in perfect health, and be able to handle the skates and possess the necessary control of the rented equipment.
12. The cost of repairs will be charged to the customer.
13. We recommend keeping the skates with him as possible.
14. Motos Pepllu Rent has arranged liability insurance that covers any damage that may occur as a result of defects in the equipment rented.
15. The customer is responsible to be insured with adequate coverage for risks that may arise during the rental period.
16. Motos Pepllu Rent not responsible for accident claims, injury, shock or damage to themselves and / or third persons or their property, or for loss of items during the rental period.
17. It is the responsibility of the customer and his (s) guest (s) respecting Spanish traffic rules and drive carefully and respect pedestrians.
18. It is strictly forbidden to go use the skates under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance above the limit allowed by regulation.
19. Be borne by the Customer the amount of all kinds of fines, court costs and extrajudicial arising from any type of sanction for acts occurring during the term of the contract.
20. The tenant may terminate the contract in advance. Notwithstanding such cancellation shall be subject to the lessor a penalty of 50 % of the outstanding rent.
21. At the end of the rental period Motos Pepllu Rent representative shall determine the conditions on which the equipment rented and shall, if it took the case, the loss or damage.
22. The data provided by the customer , will be used exclusively for the proper provision of the service , and may request , in accordance with the law , access , rectification , cancellation or opposition by any means to Motos Pepllu Rent ( firstname.lastname@example.org , +34 971 630175 ) .
23. This contract is governed by Spanish law. The place of jurisdiction shall be in the courts of Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Close